Hi all!

Does 'ipa migrate-ds' support migrating users from cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,<PREFIX>? I tried with the arguments '--user-container=cn=sysaccounts,cn=users,cn=accounts' and '--user-objectclass=simplesecurityobject,organizationalperson' without success. I think if would be a nice feature to be able to migrate objects that isn't located in the default path. I can always fix this with ldapsearch/ldapadd but it would be nice if this was doable with ipa migrate-ds.

//Robert