So twice now I've tried installing freeipa on an Ubuntu 16.04 system.
Both times I've gotten an error and followed the instructions to "fix it"
and they didn't work so I removed files ( with purge ), cleaned up
everything I could find related to freeipa, sssd and kerb but trying to run
it again gives either a different error or the same error with a different
process output indicating it's not 100% clean.

   Is there a known list of paths, packages or files to make sure are
un-installed or wiped out to make the system 100% clean?  Preferably for
Ubuntu.

Robert