Hello,

comments inline

On 11.05.2017 06:06, Robert L. Harris wrote:

Sigh... Sorry, it's been a long day, I thought I put that log in the first pastebin. It's in this one: https://pastebin.com/18PAXXNS

Could you please provide journalctl -u httpd and /var/log/httpd/error_log ?

Also,
Anyone else get the constant spam when mailing this list? Got an address to block for it?

Sorry for that, there is a bot mining public archives. We plan to resolve this issue but it may take time as we are not maintaining our mailman.

Martin

Robert