Hi Mathias, Hi Stephen, Hello everyone,
I started working with SSSD packaging and, as you said before,
everything I did was included under the FreeIPA umbrella (Team + PPA +
BZR branch ... etc).
Also, as you already said there was a bug which was corrected in
"ldb", I came back to work on packaging yesterday but now I'm facing
new problems ... probably due to bad packaging, but I still don't
know. I'll try to find time this week to do some more research and
give a proper answer on the state of the packaging before I go on
I didn't get to compile and package SSSD but I created a PPA just in
case ... there are only a couple of packages imported (from JdeRose)
that could be dependecies replacement.
Sorry if I didn't answer before, I've just been really busy (I still am).
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~freeipa
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~freeipa
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp