Hello!

Here is the patch that I'm using for FreeBSD port of FreeIPMI 0.2.3:

  ftp://ftp.riss-telecom.ru/pub/patches/freeipmi-0.2.3-fbsd1.diff

Changes:

 - search for argp and gnugetopt libraries in configure as they are
   not part of libc on FreeBSD;
 - ckeck for existence of non-portable header files;
 - rework of fi-utils.c:get_home_directory() as it seems somewhat
   broken to me;
 - fix ipmi-lan-interface.c:unassemble_ipmi_lan_pkt2() to be C89
   compatible.

Still missing a working SSIF interface.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with CVS branching You are using. If
someone could explain me what should I do to get pre-0.2.4 and pre-0.3.0
source, I could try to create patches for those branches for easy
integration.

    wbr&w, dmitry.
--
Dmitry Frolov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RISS-Telecom Network, Novosibirsk, Russia