Would anyone object if we got rid of a lot of this?

1) freeipmi.texi, version-doc.texi, authors.texi, gpl.texi, fdl.texi

Most of this doc is just cut and pasted from the manpages and other .txt
files, it's already grown out of date, and nobody bothers to keep up with
it.

2) freeipmi-hackers-intro.odp

seems to be a presentation from 3 years ago?

3) ipmi-over-ts2000.texi

why is this here?  What does this have to do w/ FreeIPMI?

4) ipmi-network-layout.fig, ipmi-network-layout.xcf

for the presentation from 3 years ago?

5) BUGS

leftover from 0.1.0??

The only thing we seem to semi-keep up with is the FAQ, b/c we actually
modify that and stick it on the webpage from time to time.

If I don't hear from anyone I'll assume I can start cleaning up.

Al

--
Albert Chu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]