The comment in ipmiconsole.h for ipmiconsole_engine_teardown() says that
the function will block until all active contexts are closed, but
instead it seems to return immediately.  After perusing the code, it
does seem to trigger the closing of active connections and the death of
the engine threads, but it does not appear to clean up the context
objects themselves.

This is fine--I can call ipmi_ctx_destroy() on them afterwards--but if I
call ipmiconsole_engine_teardown() I have no way of knowing when the
contexts have all closed their sessions so that I know it's safe to
start cleaning them all up so I don't get failures due to active
sessions.

It would be nice to either have the blocking behavior advertised in
ipmiconsole.h in ipmiconsole_engine_teardown() itself or an explicitly
blocking version of it.

                --Levi