On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 09:39 -0700, Al Chu wrote:

> So is it not closing the sessions?

Apparently not.

> > It would be handy to have a call that
> > does trigger the closing of all sessions such that ipmi_ctx_destroy()
> > will work on them afterward, though.
>
> The library should work such that if you do:
>
> engine_teardown();
> foreach context I created
>    ipmi_destroy_ctx(ctx);
>
> This should work.  I'll look into this.

What I did:

engine_teardown();  <- doesn't block right now
foreach context
  while ipmi_destroy_ctx(ctx) < 0  <- need to spin in case
    sleep(1)                          connections aren't dead yet

And it sits forever (or at least 10 minutes or so) in the loop;
apparently the call to destroy the ctx never succeeds.

So far I've only tested it with 3 concurrent connections, but I've got
enough equipment handy to ramp it up to 12 or so.

                --Levi