Hi Al,

no, not at all - I primary work on other task, while porting freeipmi to opensolaris is a side-task (but important). Well, I'd be glad if I can co-operate with you regarding this - my effort is to create a OpenSolaris package for freeipmi and make this package available in OpenSolaris package repositories ..

So far I was able tried to build freeipmi on a OpenSolaris box (as a part of opensolaris build process ..) but I have not tested the functionality. Honestly, the build ran out-of-box (I've just checked out freeipmi from CVS and build it). Did you make some adjustments in the code regarding the Solaris OS?

Regards,

Michal

Al Chu wrote:
Hey Michal,

I hope you didn't do too much work, I did porting for Solaris in the
FreeIPMI 0.7.0 :-)  (hopefully released in a month or so).  You can
download the beta off the webpage.

PRobably I have overlooked something ..

I did a quick check, and FreeIPMI 0.7.0 does properly "make dist" on my
system (SunOS 5.11).  Maybe you'll want to give it a crack instead?

Al

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 11:29 +0200, Michal Bachorik - Sun Microsystems -