I'm sorry, the below question may sound not suitable to the question above. :)

--- On Sat, 1/24/09, Won De Erick <won.der...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Then one side question, I want to ask the possible reasons
> of the ff log obtained prior to clearing. I didn't change
> any in the system.
> I just noticed that the system halted serving and went back
> after 4-5 minutes, w/out any other records in SEL that says
> the box hang and rebooted.
>
> 54:23-Jan-2009 11:28:55:System Event #0:System
> Reconfigured

I just want to revisit this thread as the log "System Reconfigured" is
recurring on IBM x3650. My questions is: Is the text string "System
Reconfigured" the result after interpretation by FreeIPMI? or FreeIPMI simply
reads the BMC-SEL, then display?

Thanks,

Won