--- On Wed, 3/18/09, Andy Cress <andy.cr...@us.kontron.com> wrote:

> Hmmm.  I just thought of something.
> Are there any ipmi-related apps that are doing SetSelTime
> on this
> system?
> That could cause problems like this if used
> indiscriminately.  That
> command should generally be used once per OS boot, if at
> all.

The system is synced to an NTP Server during bootup, then updated every 5
hours. I don't know if the process is related to SetSelTime though.

The user can only use and control bmc-watchdog. Other freeipmi tools are not
allowed, and are not visible to the user. No other apps that use ipmi-related
tools.