Ulrich Weigand wrote: > Maybe we are talking about different things. Do you mean > the VIF/VIP flags by 'virtual flags'? If so, then of course > don't have to use them; in fact we don't use them right now ... Yes, this was what I meant. I saw a reference to VIP, but didn't realize this wasn't used yet. Sure having a virtualize copy of eflags is good, along with other system registers. I didn't mean to say we should get rid of that. -Kevin
- Virtual Flags support in plex86 Kevin P. Lawton
- Re: Virtual Flags support in plex86 Ulrich Weigand
- Re: Virtual Flags support in plex86 Kevin P. Lawton
- Re: Virtual Flags support in plex86 Ulrich Weigand
- Re: Virtual Flags support in plex86 Kevin P. Lawton
- Re: Virtual Flags support in plex86 Ramon van Handel
- Re: Virtual Flags support in plex86 Ramon van Handel
- Re: Virtual Flags support in plex86 Ramon van Handel
