At 08:29 PM 10/2/2001 +0600, you wrote:
>On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 01:46:38PM +0100, Sergey V. Sichevsky wrote:
> > MHAH> Simultanous-Use and Login-Time does not work with rlm_sql modules
> > MHAH> without a minor change in source code.
> > Can I define this parameter w/o changes in code?
> > In ./etc/raddb/users for example? But I need auth* in sql.
>
>That's what I said!
>
>Simultaneous-Use works fine in /etc/raddb/users.  But it will not
>work in sql.  To make it work in sql, you have to make the
>changes I suggested.

No, don't.  Your changes fix the specific symptom you are experiencing,
but do not properly resolve the root cause.

There are patches pending that will add the functionality of allowing
you to specify the comparison operator in SQL tables.  This is the
correct way to fix the problem.

I believe this is slated for inclusion in the 0.3 release, and may even
exist in the latest CVS, which if you are not running, I'd suggest
upgrading to anyway.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html