At 11:57 AM 11/14/2001 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>using freeradius 0.2 and getting this error message all the sudden:

0.2 is very old.  Upgrade to one of the latest snapshots.

>Wed Nov 14 11:28:13 2001 : Error: Invalid operator for item Service-Type:
>revert
>ing to '=='
>
>server has been working great with this version of freeradius for several
>months.
>
>thought it may have been an error in one of the recent users i have added
>but it does this no matter what user i try to log in as.

Yes, it's telling you exactly what the problem is.  You added a Check-Item
with a '=' instead of '=='.  Fix it and the error message will go away.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html