At 03:33 PM 11/14/2001 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>tried that and got no lines that were out of order
>i am correct that i need to look for a "Service-Type =="  line that
>actually has a single = right?
>
>this one has me stumped.

Anything that is on the first line is a Check-Item.  Any attribute
can be a Check-Item.  Service-Type is only one of the many manyh possible
attributes.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html