Hi Chris,

First of all, thanks for the fast reply :-)

> Try changing the 'raddb/radiusd.conf' file to allow displaying passwords.
>
> Apart from the command line, the config file must also be set properly.

Well, I checked the config file, and I think everything is ok. The following
values are set:

-----

#  Log authentication requests to the log file.
#
#  allowed values: {no, yes}
log_auth = yes

#  Log passwords with the authentication requests.
#  log_auth_badpass  - logs password if it's rejected
#  log_auth_goodpass - logs password if it's correct
#
#  allowed values: {no, yes}
log_auth_badpass = yes
log_auth_goodpass = yes

-----

Do I set more variables to let the password show up into my logfiles?

Kind regards,

- Hans

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html