At 09:24 PM 11/19/2001 +0100, Hans van Kilsdonk wrote:
>Well, I checked the config file, and I think everything is ok. The following
>values are set:
>
>-----
>
>#  Log authentication requests to the log file.
>#
>#  allowed values: {no, yes}
>log_auth = yes
>
>#  Log passwords with the authentication requests.
>#  log_auth_badpass  - logs password if it's rejected
>#  log_auth_goodpass - logs password if it's correct
>#
>#  allowed values: {no, yes}
>log_auth_badpass = yes
>log_auth_goodpass = yes
>
>-----
>
>Do I set more variables to let the password show up into my logfiles?

Nope, that should do it.  Hmmm, it may be that the password is not
printed to the logfiles, only to the terminal in debug mode.

I'd look at the code in 'src/main/auth.c' and try playing with that.  From
what I can tell it should be working.

You are running the latest version?  Also, what do you see if you run the
server in debug mode?

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html