You would want to look into PPPoE (Point-to-Point Over Ethernet).

Have a Unix box with pam auth users via Radius, and run PPPoE for each
Port.

Or put each port into a VLAN and then use that turn on or off that vlan
as nessary.  then each user has a "Virtual LAN" connection so that
not everyone in the building sees that traffic.  And If you want a little
more protection, use ciscos ISL VLANs, not 802.1q.  All though, 802.1q is
avaible in most of the free unixes... (FreeBSD is know for sure.)

Or, you could look at something like this... http://www.nomadix.com/

This has auth and all that good stuff, and works with a radius server, out
of the box.  Just depends how much money you want to sink into it.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 11:40:52AM -0400, Matt Ashfield had written:

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html