At 06:01 PM 11/28/2001 +0100, Daniel(R2M) wrote:
>  Hi
>I'd like to know if someone has any real numbers of what capacity
>freeradius can handle. For example how many user, number of requests per
>second, what machine is used etc. I have done some testing and
>simulation but nothing beats the real thing i guess. So before I use if
>for real it would really help with some real life numbers.

Please take a look at 'doc/performance-testing'.  It depends entirely too
much on what you are doing with the server, how it is configured, etc.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html