Hi Mike,

Yes, you were right. I need to reply to code 12d with code 2d.
I have modified radiusd.c to handle the Status-Server request.
I'm not really good in C but this is the "diff" on the code:

root@atlas:/home/ftp/compile/freeradius-0.3/src/main > diff radiusd.c radiusd.c.backup
1011c1011
<                       if (packet->code > PW_STATUS_SERVER) {
---
>                       if (packet->code > PW_ACCESS_CHALLENGE) {
1174,1186d1173
<
< /* Experimental */
<                 case PW_STATUS_SERVER:
<                         request->reply = rad_alloc(0);
<                         request->reply->sockfd = request->packet->sockfd;
<                         request->reply->code = PW_AUTHENTICATION_ACK;
<                         DEBUG2("Replying Status-Server with Access-Accept");
<                         request->reply->dst_ipaddr = request->packet->src_ipaddr;
<                         request->reply->dst_port = request->packet->src_port;
<                         request->reply->id = request->packet->id;
<                         memcpy(request->reply->vector, request->packet->vector,
sizeof(request->reply->vector));
<                         break;
<
1238a1226

1378c1366
<
---

1392a1381

1428a1418

1435a1426

1440a1432

1457,1462c1449
<         /*
<          *  Modified for Status-Server (no-module handling)
<          *
<         if (fun != NULL)
<               (*fun)(request);
---