On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Steve Tolman wrote:

> I have the latest CVS Snapshot installed and running using Netscape LDAP
> for authentication. My users are grouped in LDAP into 4 major groups. Is
> there a way in FreeRadius to control access based on the different
> groups configured in LDAP? If so where is this configuration done? I
> have been able to make this work using the radiusd.conf file using the
> "access-group", but this only allows control of one group.  Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Steve

Could you give us an example of what you want to do?
One thing you can do is do checks for ldap group membership in the users file.
Something like:

DEFAULT Group == "nodialup", Auth-Type := Reject
DEFAULT Group == "goin", Auth-Type := Accept
DEFAULT Group == "big-customers", Max-Daily-Session := 36000

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece