My main problem lies with the LDAP and Radius server communicating.  It
seems as thought FreeRadius is attempting to connect to the LDAP server
using SASL, TLS etc.  I'm not quite sure which one it is attempting to use.
Here is my error message:

rlm_ldap: cn=admin,o=mye-znet/mypass bind to localhost:389 failed = Protocol
Error

I've seen some postings on the internet where it states that the Radius
server using ldap_simple_bind.  If it is possible for me to configure
FreeRadius to use the simple bind method I'm positive that it would work.
Any suggestions?

Thanks ahead,
Thai Tran

-