Dear Alan DeKok,

If he really needs FreeRADIUS to be bound to both interfaces it will not
help (I do not see situation it may be useful).

But  it  could  be  nice to change code to bind FreeRADIUS to IP address
packet  was  received  instead of IP from configuration on sending reply
packet...  On  multi-homed  hosts with few gateways (for example if some
kind  of load balancing is used) it can prevent FreeRADIUS from replying
from wrong IP. Of cause, situation is quite rare.

--
~/ZARAZA
Ñýð Èñààê Íüþòîí îòêðûë, ÷òî ÿáëîêè ïàäàþò íà çåìëþ. (Òâåí)