3APA3A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But  it  could  be  nice to change code to bind FreeRADIUS to IP address
> packet  was  received  instead of IP from configuration on sending reply
> packet...

  That's difficult to do with UDP sockets.  We can perform a call to
bind() for every request, but that's very expensive.

  Or, we can update the 'bind_address' functionality to be more like
Apache, and to allow a list of addresses.  This requires some minor
code changes.

>  On  multi-homed  hosts with few gateways (for example if some
> kind  of load balancing is used) it can prevent FreeRADIUS from replying
> from wrong IP. Of cause, situation is quite rare.

  Exactly.  People have lived quite well with a single-IP RADIUS
server for quite a while.  There isn't a huge need for having it
listen on multiple IP's.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html