With the supplied line in your "users" file, could you send me your relevant
output from radiusd -X, might help debug your problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adil
Bikarbass
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 10:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Blank username/password

I've tried this too but with the same result when the username is not
empty it's accepted otherwise it's rejeted,

The problem is with empty usernames/passwords, once again i want to grant
access based on the Called-Station-Id no matter what the username is
(empty username).

Any tips?

Thanks

 On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Anson Rinesmith wrote:

> >Our users file contains the following DEFAULT entry :
>
> You have
> >DEFAUTL Auth-Type := Accept, Called-Station-Id == "1"
>
> DEFAULT Called-Station-ID == "9995551234", Auth-Type := "Accept"
>
> Is Closer to what you need in your users file
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

|-Adil Bikarbass
|-IT Manager