Hello there.
I've posted previously before but noone got it as a bug.
I'm using freebsd pptp+ppp+freeradius+mysql.
I've tryed to setup ippool so I can get a dynamic assigned ips from the
radius server. It worked just fine with radtest , I got right answer
with the ip addres and all fine.
But! When I tryed trough ppp (set radius /etc/ppp/radius.conf) I didn't
get any ip number , just got authenticated.
According to the debug information ippool failed to give me ip address
because the ppp didn't send any NAS-Port = port it returned
NAS-Port-Type = "Virtual"

I tgouht this is a ppp bug but look at this answer from the freebsd-net
list(and rfcs):
NAS-Port is not required.  From RFC2865 section 4.1:

      An Access-Request SHOULD contain a NAS-Port or NAS-Port-Type
      attribute or both unless the type of access being requested does
      not involve a port or the NAS does not distinguish among its
      ports.

NAS-Port is intended to specify the physical (modem) port on a dialin
server.  It does not mean the UDP port from/to which RADIUS requests
are sent.  The bug, if any, is in whatever is demanding that the
attribute be present.