Well, then I guess, the problem is to replace User-Password, NT-Password and
LM-Password in request->config_items pairlist (using some external module) at
the authorization stage so that chained rlm_pap/rlm_chap/rlm_mschap modules
could check against them during authentication stage, like this:

modules {
        exec_new ext_script {   # an abstract exec-like module that fetches passwords
and installs them into request->config_items
                wait = yes
                program = "/usr/local/sbin/AuthRadius %Z"
authorize {
        ext_script
authenticate {
        Auth-Type EXEC {
            group {
                pap {
                    fail     = 1
                    invalid  = 2
                    reject   = 3
                    noop     = 4
                    ok       = return
                    updated  = return
                    userlock = return
                    handled  = return
                }
                chap {
                    fail     = 1
                    invalid  = 2
                    reject   = 3
                    noop     = 4
                    ok       = return
                    updated  = return
                    userlock = return
                    handled  = return
                }
                mschap {
                    fail     = 1
                    invalid  = 2
                    reject   = 3
                    noop     = 4
                    ok       = return
                    updated  = return
                    userlock = return
                    handled  = return

Is it ever possible (even with rlm_exec modification)?

--
Anton Voronin
Intersvyaz JSC