"Shah, Nishant B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       I have a cisco router between user sending access-request and
> server. I want router to route the fax request(fax machine on the
> network) by authorizing the user's request using RADIUS.

  Ok...  your terminology is a little wrong, which doesn't help.

>       I want to put Cisco-Fax-Pages=5 in my access-request packet so that
> user can send only 5 fax pages. For that user needs to be authorized by
> RADIUS according to this vendor-specific attribute.

  No.

  Access-Requests contain whatever the NAS sends.

  Access-Accept's contain the response from the server.

  Use the correct terminology.

>    Can you tell me ohw can I configure server to do this. I apologise if the
>  problem is not clear. Please reply me and I will revert it.

  Umm... Ok.

  Please send a sample of an Access-Request you get from the NAS, and
an Access-Accept which you would like FreeRADIUS to send back.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html