"Richard Marriner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are there any good HowTos or FAQs on how to setup FreeRadius with MySQL and
> Proxy-State?  I am a complete noob to Radius.

  There are MySQL Howto's, but nothing for Proxy-State.  You're not
supposed to do anything with it, so it can generally be ignored.

>    We are going to start outsourcing a lot of our dialup customers
> and the company we are going with requires us to use Attribute 33
> (Proxy-State).  Any insight would be appreciated.

  FreeRADIUS handles Proxy-State automatically.  If you try to
configure the server to do anything with Proxy-State, you'll get it
wrong, and break it.

> Also is the "Radius" book from O'reilly a good book?

  It's a good introduction.

  It doesn't get into details for the advanced user, but it should
help you get started.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html