Folks,

I just wanted to publicly thank Alan DeKok for his invaluable assistance
last week. We had a problem that we were kicking ourselves over and just
couldn't get.  After a search online, we found www.cladju.org.

I don't think it's well enough publicised here, but Alan does do RADIUS
consulting, and can make your FreeRADIUS problems go away very very quickly.

If you have a problem, and have found Alan's tireless answering of questions
on this list to be useful, consider contacting him directly.

He quickly found our problem, and we have now been able to turn on a new
service, easily justifying his very modest fee.

Open source is great, but people gotta eat.  Alan, hats off to you.

Robert Hof
Internet Architect
Transact Bermuda

-