Hi Kostas,

On Mon, 24 May 2004, you wrote in reply to my posted message below. You
wrote (in reply):

<Try asking for the corresponding pages directly, like:
<http://<your-machine-name>/<dialupadmin-dir>/accounting.php3

I did the above and I still get a blank page as before.

You also wrote (in reply):

<What do you mean by not loading?

Sorry for the mislead. I meant that the pages weren't showing what they were
supposed to show and were showing blank pages or just a blank green screen.
That is, after clicking on the the buttons like "Accounting", "Statistics",
"Online", Users",  "New User", "Edit Group",  and "New Group".

In my httpd.conf I have also included:    AddType application/x-httpd-php
.php3
                                                                  AddType
application/x-httpd-php .php4

I have also made sure that the general_base_dir path inside admin.conf is
correct.

The other buttons like "Home", "User Statistics", "Bad Users", "Failed
Logins", "Find User", "Show Groups", "Check Server", "Help" and "About" show
properly when clicked on.

Is there anything else I'm missing?

Cheers,

Shannon