Christopher M Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looking for some help.  What I need to find out is how to config a
> radius to auth all my Wireless traffic before issuing an IP via DHCP,
> then letting it auth on a Windows, Novell or Apple LAN.

  Those three steps are completely independent, and can be configured
seperately.

  Only the first requires FreeRADIUS.  The others have nothing to do
with RADIUS.

>  the other catch is that I need to authenticate to a LDAP server
> upstream,

  FreeRADIUS can do that.

> while allowing all me hardwired PC's to obtain an IP via DHCP but by
> passing the radius server.

  They do this already.  You don't have to configure FreeRADIUS for
this.

> I believe I can do this with FreeRADIUS.  I don't want much do I?

  No.  What you want is wireless authentication, probably with
FreeRADIUS using an LDAP server to get passwords.

  Configure EAP, EAP-TLS, and PEAP in the server.  See the docs and
"radiusd.conf" for more details.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html