Hi,

I have the latest 0.93 available on SuSE Professional 9.1 and need to proxy
in-bound requests based upon the called phone number.

The most obvious way would be to add a realm name to the 'user name' and proxy
based upon the full account name matched to a called phone number. i.e. "fred.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]". I will need to further strip the realm name once re-directed to
the correct radius server.

Are there other ways to achieve this ??? Or more efficient ways ???

Also what options are the most reliable - I understand that Freeradius is still
'beta'; however there must be certain options that are more alpha than beta??

Thanks

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html