> If I remove the "aaa authorization exec default group radius local"
> entry on the router, I can get in fine.  I should note that
> authentication works A-OK with my freeradius box.  Its the authorization
> that is giving me issues.

this happens to be cisco related question and be directed to cisco search
link
anyway, this works for me, have u tried this before since its authorization
issue accdg to you.

aaa authorization exec default local
aaa authorization network default local group radius

here is the link to look for it if it didnt work for you
http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/search/search.pl?searchPhrase=route-cache&nv=S
earch+All+cisco.com%23%23cisco.com&nv=Technical+Support+%26+documentation%23
%23cisco.com%23TSD&language=en&country=US&accessLevel=Guest&siteToSearch=cis
co.com

u can

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html