Hi all,

I have been play with FreeRadius for a few weeks in the following enviroment:
Funk Software Odyssey Client + Belken wireless router + FreeRadius 1.0.0 Pre2. Finally, I get the system working last night, but I found out a problem with accounting file. I turn on detail, auth_detail and reply_detail files. But only auth_detail & reply_detail is generated when EAP-TTLS is used. I used radtest with CHAP, I found all 3 files are generated.

Is this a desire behavior for EAP-TTLS? If so, how do I generate billing info for my wireless usage?

Please help!

Thanks,
Michael