Ok. I can use radrelay. But. I do not understand the reason why the replicate-to-realm is being removed from server.
There are two operators now wich we have roaming agreements with.
But what will we do if their amount grows to 10, 20?
We'll have to start up to 20 instances of radrelay.
And monitor their states. Not good, is it?

Alan DeKok wrote:
Alexander Serkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

radrelay seem to do more than i need.

  So?  Replicate-To-Realm won't work.  If it does, you're using an
older version of the server, and that feature will STOP working when
you upgrade.

  Don't use Replicate-To-Realm.

Actually the task is to copy accounting for specific CLID of roaming
users to their home AAA server.

radrelay works directly with detail file which contains not only
roaming CLIDs.

  So... configure the server to have a variant of the detail module
which is used only to log the roaming users.

-- SY, Alexander