Combining both posts.

As Allen said replying to your other post.  If the FilterId has a space in
it, you'll need to quote it.  Plus what I said about returning multiple
values.  It would look like this in ldap as an example:

securityrole: "users otherstuff"
securityrole: += "testgroup1 stuff"
securityrole: += "testgroup2 stuff"

-Dusty Doris