Hello !

My configuration :

Openssl v 0.9.7d installed with the option shared in /usr/local/ssl

Openssl v 0.9.7d installed with the option shared in /usr/local/openssl-certgen

openssl-SNAP20040613 installed with the option shared in /usr/local/openssl

./config and install OK !

I’ve added the path “/usr/local/openssl/lib” to the ld.so.conf.

Freeradius v 1.0.0 pre2 installed in /etc/raddb/

./configure and installation OK !

When I radiusd is launched, I get an Segmentation fault. Apparently, the eap module with type tls is loaded but not instanciated.

With defaut_eap_type in eap.conf set to md5 instead of tls and the tls module commented, it works fine !

Any ideas ?

Thanks