Hi,

Thanks for all the replies on my previous questions. They were very helpful. I have another question:

I wish to allow customers to add users to our RADIUS users file. Probably via dialup admin using mysql as backend. Now I only want the customers to be able to add users with the following attributes:

User-Name
Password

I don't want the customers to be able to edit any other attributes or add users with any other attributes. Furthermore, I only want the customer to be able to edit users that they have added, not any that already exist or have been added by other people.

Is this possible? Is there groups or different levels of admin for the freeradius server?

Regards,

Maqbool Hashim