I would like to set up following configuration:

I am trying to set up prepaid solution for dialup customers.
Some accounts in radius should be allowed to login (total time on line) for
60 minutes.
Some accounts in should be configured to login (total time on line) 30
minutes.
This "time on-line" should never be cleard or renew (no dail, no monthly
etc...).
But when customer whats to by more "time on-line" I can change it in
database (recharge his account)

Is such a configuration possible with rlm_sqlcounter ?
yes it is possible. my advise for you to read more of rlm_sqlcounter and other
freeradius attributes.more help are existing with the mailling list, just dig more of it.
//milver