Hi everybody,

My freeradius operate very well with an openldap directory

All ldap users stored in my basedn="ou=people,ou=personnels,dc=utt,dc=fr" can be authenticated.

I would like to add another basedn="ou=students,ou=personnels,dc=utt,dc=fr" BUT I don't want to give an access to all my tree dc=utt,dc=fr

How can I set up the LDAP module to do this ?

Here is my radiusd.conf about ldap

 ldap  {
                server = "server.utt.fr"
                basedn = "ou=people,ou=personnels,dc=utt,dc=fr"
                filter = "(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"

                start_tls = no

                dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap

                ldap_connections_number = 5

                password_header = "{crypt}"
                 password_attribute = userPassword
                timeout = 4