Hiya,
        We are adding rate limiting attributes to our radius entries on a per
customer basis, however the rates imposed will be one of 4 predefined
rates.  Each rate also has a burst value which is pre determined, and
may be changed as we tweak.

        Ideally we would like to store a lookup of rates and their respective
burst values, thus making changes quick and efficient.  Is there a nice
way that freeRADIUS could perform an additional lookup to determine the
correct burst for a given rate and add it (allong with the attribute) to
the radius reply?

        Thanks in advance for your help.

--
-----