Hello Alan,

Good!, can you give-me an example of how to do it ? (I've read
doc/aaa.txt, doc/variables.txt and doc/rlm_sql )
All the tests I've done trying to pass information between modules
have failed.
In which attributes list are they stored ?
Is there any way of adding an attribute to the request list ?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
 PedroRibeiro                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]