Hi,

I have a homeserver and a proxyserver running on the same machine, but on
different ports and different compilations (so they're actually independant
of each other).

When I run the homeserver with -X, it prints out the User-Password attribute
of the Access-Request packet, which I think is normal.
But when I run the proxyserver with -X, it also prints out the User-Password
attribute of the Access-Request packet... I don't want anyone to see my
users' passwords!

Is there any reason why the proxy server sees the password?
Is there any way to prevent this from happening on the homeserver?

Thor.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html