I tried radzap on V1.0 but it is not working and not giving any debug information
so i reverted back to 0.9.3 i think that is the version.

If i want to make a script so when a user logs in, the system will check if there
is already an entry there and if there is radzap and allow the user to come on,incase
of stale session.

Sarky

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html