how do i configure portslave ?? I've downloaded it, but pppd is not working with radius

On Thursday, August 19, 2004, at 04:40 PM, Amedzekor Kafui wrote:

You have to configure your NAS (the machine you are
dialing into) to use radius.

I think the linux radius client is called Portslave

Kafui Amedzekor.

--- John Wry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How do I get my dialup users to use radius.
I have radius working with mysql
radtest mysqluser mysqlpassowrd localhost 0
testing123

but when I turn radiusd -X on and try to dial in,
radius doesn't even kick in and I log in as I did
before installing
freeradius....

John