I'm trying to get EAP-TTLS working on an Avaya WPA WLAN network, using
LDAP as the user/password database. I'm running FreeRadius version 1.0.0.

In an older version of the doc/rlm_eap documentation, it seems to imply
that you can use both EAP and LDAP, but newer documentation states that
because the LDAP module requires the "User-Password" attribute, that when
LDAP is on that EAP won't work.

Is it possible to accomplish what I'm trying to do? I want to use TTLS as
the tunnel transport for the EAP stuff, but have FreeRadius send the
client username/password to the back-end LDAP server for authorization and
authentication.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

--