On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 10:58:06AM +0200, Michael Markstaller wrote:
> > What version of FreeRADIUS are you using? I was under the impression
> > that I had committed this fix several months ago, so it _ought_ to be
> > in the 1.0.0 release.
> using 1.0.0-pre2 built on Jun 15 2004 from the src/debian

> Does this mean it's fixed somewhere in the freeradius code so
> %Acct-xx-Octets already carries the summed up value ?
> because I also found nothing int the sql.conf of current 1.0.0 which
> deals with this..

No, I meant I'd changed the sql.conf to deal with this my lengthening
the octects fields, and putting the multiplication in place...

I guess I didn't after all. Drat. Now it's a 1.1.0 thing, unless some
one wants to make a case that it's a grave bug in 1.0.0...?

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.