From: John H.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: freeradius+poptop+LDAP+Samba

And can you tell me why I have no radiusclient dir? --- On Fri 08/27, Thor
Spruyt < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote: From: Thor Spruyt [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date: Fri,
27 Aug 2004 07:37:35 +0200 Subject: Re: freeradius+poptop+LDAP+Samba I did't
give you a walkthrough for exactly what you want to do of course.
You stated that the problem was setting up pppd to use radius and the info
below should help you with that!

PS: Please send plain-text mail next time.

--
Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]