-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Erik
Immers
Envoyé : mardi 31 août 2004 10:34
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: Accounting issue

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 10:36:56AM -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Erik Immers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Is there within freeradius (0.8.1) the possibility to log to 2
> > detail files depending on the NAS.
>
>   You should upgrade to 1.0.0.
>
>   And the detail file is configurable.  See the comments in radiusd.conf.

The comments indeed speak of a configurable detail file.
But what we want to achieve is that one half of the nasses log to 1 detail
file, end the other half to another detail file.
As far as i see it is only possible to, or put everything in 1 detail file,
or every nas in its own detail file.
The only option i can think of is to do something with the huntgroup name,
but i dont see any option to put that into the detail section of radiusd.

Might it be possible to create an variable in the users file to use that in
the radiusd.conf, or something that will give me the same result.

Example : add the variable HUNTGROUP-NAME to the users file, and add it to
the detail section in the radiusd.conf

<users file>
steve  Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "testing"
       Service-Type = Framed-User,
       Framed-Protocol = PPP,
       Framed-IP-Address = 172.16.3.33,
       Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
       Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
       Framed-Filter-Id = "std.ppp",
       Framed-MTU = 1500,
       Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,
       HUNTGROUP-NAME=com21   <<<<<------------
</users file>

<radiusd.conf>
detailfile = ${radacctdir}//detail-${HUNTGROUP-NAME}
</radiusd.conf

Sorry if my explanation isnt all that clear.

Erik Immers

>   Alan DeKok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See